Edwin Kamarzarian is a litigation associate at Romero Law handling matters at all stages up to, and including, trial. Prior to working at the firm, Mr. Kamarzarian was a Certified Law Clerk at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, personally handling Preliminary Hearings and criminal law and motion practice. Mr. Kamarzarian also clerked at various Plaintiff’s side law firms, engaging in litigation practice under supervision.
Mr. Kamarzarian obtained his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in 2019, and his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, cum laude, from the University of California, Riverside. Mr. Kamarzarian is also fluent in Armenian.
- Juris Doctor, Southwestern Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Cum Laude, University of California, Riverside.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Armenian Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association